At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As a Consultant in the Veeva Systems Professional Services group, you will have a unique level of agency and ownership in the delivery of projects, to a wide range of Life Sciences clients. You will have progressive responsibilities for analysis, design, configuration, and testing of the application with small, effective project teams. You will collaborate with a variety of Customers, Vendors, and Veeva Colleagues while delivering high-quality solutions to drive Customer success. This is a customer facing role including travel for project milestones.
What You'll Do
- Individual contributor for Veeva services delivery projects. Responsible for high-quality project deliverables.
- Work with a Solution Architect in order to deliver Territory, User Management, Alignment and Targeting projects for customers using the Veeva Align Product
- Support mapping of CRM data model to Align for cutover
- Provide technical subject matter expertise on the Veeva Align solution
- Provide functional subject matter expertise on Territory Alignment and Targeting (Sales Cycle Plans)
- Data migration between Customer CRM and Align
- Solution Testing and Documentation
- Managing large data sets
- Production Deployment
- Hands-on production of project deliverables including requirements, design notes, configuration, testing and training materials
- Develop subject matter expertise on the Life Sciences industry and the Veeva solutions
- Provide direction to junior resources and support recruitment efforts
- Grow the capabilities of the team, develop best practices and accelerators
- Uphold the Veeva Vision and Values including “Do the Right Thing” and “Customer Success”
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Motivated and effective self-starter that can lead colleagues and customers through complexity to get results
- Hands-on experience with data management and/or process analysis
- Willing to travel
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as the position is client facing
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have
- Product knowledge: 2-5 years of experience with Sales Territory Alignment Software or territory alignments within a CRM (and preferably experience with Salesforce.com)
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
- Business knowledge for sales and marketing territory alignments and sales cycle planning
- Understanding of how Master Data Management systems work.
- Exposure to the following technical disciplines: Web Services, ETL, SQL, Force.com
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.