Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects?
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
The Mission Command Training Program (MCTP) Scenario Design Division (SDD) trains Brigade, Division and Corps Commanders and their staffs during simulation driven command post Warfighter (WFX) exercises. The OG-X Senior Analyst / Scenario Design Point of Contact (POC) assists in scenario design and preparation of the Operational Environment (OE) used to support Warfighter Exercises. SDD Senior Analysts are assigned exercise rotations as the SDD POC to help develop and track storyline inputs and to create a realistic OE for execution of Mission Rehearsal (MRX) and Warfighter exercises. During WFXs, will assist in leading a team of part-time employees in storyline creation and execution. As required, participates in Exercise Life-Cycle (ELC) planning events, working side-by-side with the Scenario Design Division (SDD) Military POC and SDD Contract Lead. ELC events include local events such as the weekly Exercise Planning Team (EPT) coordination meetings, Initial Exercise Planning (IEP), and Final Exercise Planning (FEP) conferences. Occasional travel to Main Exercise Planning (MEP) and Scripting Conferences may be required. During exercises, coordinates activities at the forward exercise locations in the Scenario Design Cell as a Lead Scenario Storyline Manager for SDD. Will monitor the storylines/Joint Master Scenario Event List (JMSEL) injects during exercise execution in coordination with multiple exercise location sites; performs actions to ensure a fluid and accurate presentation of the OE and scenario to the training exercise units, and assists the SDD Chief in developing dynamic scripting of JMSEL injects to achieve exercise training objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares exercise storylines and JMSEL injects to meet training audience objectives
- Ensure storylines are maintained throughout the exercise period.
- Supervises the inputs JMSEL injects and generates reports as directed.
- Keeps the Exercise Control Group (ECG) apprised of current and unusual activity.
e. May deploy to various countries, as required, in support of U.S. military operations.
- Bachelor's Degree – 6 Years' Experience or Master's Degree – 3 Years' Experience
- Experience with current Army/Joint doctrine.
- Highly proficient with MS Office suite of software (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance.
- U.S. Army Command and General Staff Officer Course, or MEL 4 equivalent Intermediate Level Education (ILE)
- Graduate degree.
- Two years' experience in design, planning, configuration, and conduct of large-scale computer simulation exercises.
- Previous experience in computer assisted simulation training.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.