GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA's success - come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
Responsibilities / Tasks
Join the new exciting part of our global HR Operations Team. To further enhance HR support to our employees and managers, our HR Operations Team is setting up a hub in Dallas that will cover our organisation in the Americas. From that hub our HR Specialists will support our company in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Performance Services, Employee Data Services, Reward Services, Learning Services, Employee & Manager Services and Payroll Services. In this role you will be taking responsability for executing first level support standards, processes and policies across regional HR operations to create an outstanding employee experience, simplicity and customer satisfaction. To give you a better picture on the activities we have listed them below. Have a look!
- Execute first level support standards, processes and policies across regional HR operations to create an outstanding employee experience, simplicity and customer satisfaction
- Ensure a degree of standardization, harmonization and best practice sharing within first level support
- Ensure documentation of process changes, communicate it to all affected interfaces and ensure teams are following procedures
- Perform individual inquiry handling
- Support and provide best solutions for a variety of situations
- Develop different certificates, e.g. reference letters, recommendation letters, medical certificates, employment certificates
Your Profile / Qualifications
- College or University degree preferably in Business Administration or Human Resources or Human Resources or vocational training & professional experience (> 2 years)
- Experience in providing high quality first level support in an HR Operations environment (> 2 years (Senior))
- Good problem solving and administrative as well as high organizational skills f. e. managing multiple open requisitions
- Proven quality management skills as well as strong client and detail orientation
- Ability to function autonomously, as well as work in a team environment
- Fluent in English and in one of the following languages: Spanish, French or Portuguese
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualifications are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.