At VMLY&R, we create connected brands. We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking — harnessing creativity, technology and culture — to reimagine the entire connected consumer experience. Our goal? To create work that becomes part of people’s lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to impact the world.
We believe in the thought that if it doesn’t exist, it can be created, and our senior art directors believe a great idea is just the beginning. Because they have the design chops to take it to the next level—and transform that great idea into a visual masterpiece. And then present it in a way that inspires a room full of clients. If that sounds like you, we need to talk.
We know this is a great place, and others know it too. In fact, we’ve been voted as one of the 25 best places to work in America three times and have partnered with brands around the world. And with two decades under our belt, you’d be correct to guess our trophy case is pretty full as well.
As part of the WPP Group, VMLY&R offers one of the best overall compensation packages in the business.
- Strong conceptual abilities, remarkable art direction skills and a solid knowledge of the digital landscape
- Polished client presentation skills demonstrating a clear vision of how the work addresses the client challenge
- Talent to inspire clients and team members with great visual design
- Ability to lead by example and mentor younger creatives in their development
- Desire to work collaboratively as part of a larger team in a fast-paced environment
- A bachelor’s degree, design and advertising emphasis preferred
- Five-plus years of experience in an agency setting
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.