KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience in CM or other managed care environment.
- Knowledge of disease specific states, clinical and community resources.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to network, advocate, communicate assertively with all customers.
- Work involving high volume and strict timeframes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills especially while multitasking. Ability to drive multiple projects a plus.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Works well independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong commitment to help others.
- Computer literate; must have experience working with a Medical Management platform. MS Word, Excel, Outlook a plus
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
- Minimum Education: RN or LCSW / LICSW
- Licensure: Licensure must be current and unrestricted in the appropriate jurisdiction
- Preferred Education: BA or BS in Nursing, MSW in Social Work
- Minimum Experience:
- 2 years of experience in a clinical acute care position, preferably in home health, physicians office or public health
- Preferred Experience:
- 1 to 3 years disease management, case management or formal patient education experience;
- CCM Certification
Include minimum certification required to perform the job.
- Licensure must be current and unrestricted in the appropriate jurisdiction
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
- Ability to travel
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Approximately 75% or more travel required
Conifer Health Solutions