Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
The Facility Sales Specialist will be part of a growing team working together to identify and prioritize new business opportunities and execute against company-wide initiatives. This role is responsible for securing new customers and successfully managing a sales pipeline required to achieve plan.
- Participate and complete comprehensive sales training to learn our business by shadowing other employees, attending sales meetings, and assisting in the sales process for select accounts
- Generate and grow new business by successfully executing on a sales plan
- Conduct competitive market analysis, research potential customers and prospect in assigned sales territory
- Prepare for client appointments by executing client research and leveraging available resources
- Research potential customers and assist in generating sales leads
- Assist in presenting Aramark's product solutions including First Aid Solutions, Restroom Supplies and Direct Sales of Uniforms
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation
- Geographic territory sales experience a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of consultative selling skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A valid driver's license
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks