Nixtamalero (FT) (VFE)
Fresno - 4831 E. Butler Ave - #10-04
Nixtamalero is responsible for producing, counting, and packaging corn and flour tortilla products with consistency in quality, appearance, and weight according to company guidelines and standards. Responsible for maintaining well-stocked tortilleria displays with a variety of tortilleria products. Uses and cleans tortilleria equipment (tanks, mixers, tortillera), tools, and work area. Also responsible for smiling and greeting all customers while delivering extraordinary customer service and responds to customers' requests, to meet the goals and objectives of the department.
- Must enjoy working with the public.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have a friendly, courteous attitude, and provide extraordinary customer service.
- Must exhibit a responsible, professional, and positive attitude towards the job, co-workers, and customers.
- Must have a positive attitude, towards safety, and be committed to follow all health and safety regulations and/or polices to ensure the well-being of oneself, fellow team members, customers and vendors.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to transfer to other locations within a reasonable commute of home store.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- No experience necessary.
- Willingness to learn; we provide training.
- Basic understanding of English language; reading and speaking.
- Basic understanding of Spanish language; speaking, a plus but not required.