Meat Filler (FT) (VFE)
Fresno - 3850 N. Cedar Ave - #29-04
Meat Filler is responsible for preparing various meats with marinades and vegetables. Responsible for effectively merchandising products by keeping products fresh and presentable, and replenishing meat displays. Organizes, cleans, and sanitize display cases, countertops, and various areas of the Meat department. Provides prompt service by properly dispatching customers' orders for various meat, seafood, and cremeria products. Identifies the various categories of meats and corresponding codes. Also responsible for smiling and greeting all customers while delivering extraordinary customer service and responds to customers' requests, to meet the goals and objectives of the department.
- Must enjoy working with the public.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have a friendly, courteous attitude, and provide extraordinary customer service.
- Must exhibit a responsible, professional, and positive attitude towards the job, co-workers, and customers.
- Must have a positive attitude, towards safety, and be committed to follow all health and safety regulations and/or polices to ensure the well-being of oneself, fellow team members, customers and vendors.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to transfer to other locations within a reasonable commute of home store.
- Must be able to work in refrigerated coolers and around humidity for short periods of time.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- Meat experience a plus but not required.
- Willingness to learn; we provide training.
- Basic understanding of English language; reading and speaking.
- Basic understanding of Spanish language; reading and speaking, a plus but not required.