Compassionate Full Time Substance Use Counselor Needed!
MedMark services is dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services.
MedMark, addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference. At MedMark, we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
Title: Full Time Substance Use Counselor
Location: Fresno, CA
Schedule: Monday - Friday 6am - 2pm
Essential Job Functions:
- ASAM placement assessment
- Conducts quality assurance file reviews
- Ensure efficient and effective delivery of counseling services to all patients
- Provide individual counseling sessions
- 55% of each work day provide direct services to clients
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Must be either Certified for substance use counseling for CA.
- Previous experience working with chemically dependent individuals a plus. Must demonstrate a positive, non-judgmental, and accepting attitude toward our patient population
- Ability to collaborate with compassionate and knowledgeable counseling team members
- Ideal candidate will be personable, adaptable & teachable. Have the ability to identify with patients' struggle and has a passion for this career path!
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Free CEUs offered
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals’ life
- Birthday PTO & 1 Personal Day
What to expect from us:
MedMark a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
MedMark is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.