CEI 2020 College Internship
Are you looking for a civil engineering internship? Do you consider yourself the best? We have ONE internship position available this year, and we are looking for the best of the best to fill this position. CEI Engineering Associates is hiring one college intern at our office in Fresno, CA. This competitively paid internship typically begins in late May/early June and runs through the duration of the summer. Our internship program offers a unique experience, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills and gain real world expertise while working alongside CEI's own industry experts.
Why intern with us
You will gain hands-on experience with real projects for some of the world's most iconic clients. Bridge the gap between academics and the professional work environment as you develop the skills to navigate everyday work scenarios. It's the perfect way to discover where a career with CEI can take you.
What you'll do
- Tackle challenging projects that require collaboration within and among various departments
- Develop CAD design competency utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Provide design support to project managers including redlines, concept plans, site layout, minor grading, and data entry for civil and landscape projects
- Conduct off site pavement evaluations and provide detailed feedback reports
- Additional responsibilities may be given based on experience
- Current undergraduate student pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture, or a related field
- Proficiency in AutoCAD software
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D or MicroStation is strongly preferred
CEI Engineering Associates, Inc. is a full service Civil Engineering, Planning, Landscape Architecture, and Land Surveying consulting firm. Established in 1973, CEI has evolved from a five-person engineering, environmental, and surveying firm into a national firm of over 100 professionals operating from seven offices across the US. We value hiring quality people that want to continuously develop and grow along with CEI. For more, connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.