Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist
Temp to Hire
YOU ARE IN DEMAND
At PrideStaff Financial® we bring more to our associates than just accounting and finance employment opportunities. We focus on what you value most and provide resources such as tips for interviews, resumes, and references to provide the best possible experience as you go through the interview process. In short, we help you find the work you want and need.
We never charge job seekers for our services.
Job Description Accounts Payable Specialist
As Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be a key member of the finance department, this position will be responsible for payable invoice entry, upload, and backup for payment runs. Supports the Accounts Payable Manager and Controller with other financial reporting requirements as needed.
Accounts Payable Specialist Duties:
· Supports the mission, values, and vision of the company.
· Prepares and enters accounts payable documents in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 within guidelines
· Prepares payment run for management review
· Matches documents for payments and prepares for mailing
· Analyzes vendors statements to ensure timely payments
· Works with general accounting department with month-end and year-end close.
· Assists with the year-end audit as required
· Review, Uploads freight files (e.g.) into the accounting system
· Posting of employee expense report reimbursements for payment processing
· Filing and scanning of payments and support maintenance of electronic AP records.
· Cross training on other AP and AR tasks (e.g. AR invoicing, cash applications, collections, code and approve, etc.)
· Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements – Accounts Payable
· Highly skilled in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Possess excellent organizational, planning and overall time management skills. Must be able to work on a variety of project simultaneously and prioritize work.
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues and employees within other departments to facilitate strong working relationships and a cooperative environment within the organization.
· Strong communication skills. Duties often include interaction with other employees within the organization and with external vendors to complete tasks efficiently and effectively.
· Strong ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
· Accountable and dependable. Consistent in attendance and timeliness. Must be able to work a degree of overtime as needed to keep up with the workload and assigned responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, Accounting or Business preferred.
· 5+ years of experience in related fields preferred.
· Hands-on experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 preferred.
Our Client’s compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain the very best people. Our Client offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes: Health, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Sec. 125, 401(k) plan, and more.
If you meet these requirements and are eager to join a dynamic company poised for further growth, please apply now!
Please email resume for immediate consideration to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
WHY CHOOSE PRIDESTAFF FINANCIAL?
PrideStaff Financial® was created to meet the unique staffing challenges related to accounting, financial and bookkeeping positions. Sourcing and hiring qualified professionals in these fields is not easy and requires specialized experience. Our Staffing Consultants spend 100% of their time focused on the accounting and finance market.
We are focused on finding the right fit for each of our associates. Once a PrideStaff Financial recruiter contacts you, the process begins. You will have an in-person interview with our recruiting team to ensure we understand what you are seeking in your next career opportunity.
We are excited to speak with you if you are qualified and interested in this position!