Titan Machinery needs to add experienced Service Technicians to our team!
As a Service Technician/Diesel Mechanic, you will be a valued member of Team Titan by:
- Taking Care of Our Customers: Perform machinery diagnostics, repairs, maintenance, and pre-delivery work on agricultural farm equipment, with a high level of quality and efficiency.
- Being an Expert: Maintain up-to-date technical, mechanical, and product knowledge that is needed to perform your work.
- Showing Attention to Detail: Complete accurate, detailed, and timely documentation on all reports and forms related to work assignments.
- Being Safe: Show a focus on always keeping yourself and your team members safe.
This position is a great fit for your career if you:
- Have 2+ years of related work and/or related military experience OR a related Associate degree
- Have your own tools, or the ability to acquire them
- Are mechanically skilled, Customer-focused, and an independent problem-solver who loves a fast-paced role
- Can use computer programs as needed to complete your work.
- Love to learn and stay up-to-date on training and certifications
Titan Machinery provides you with:
- Signing Bonus available, depending on experience
- Performance Incentives—earn an additional 10% of annual compensation!
- Tool/Equipment Allowance of $1200 per calendar year (TAX FREE Benefit!)
- (PTO) Paid Time Off starts accruing on your First Day of Full-time employment!
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Competitive Hourly Wages, Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- HSA (Health Savings Account)— $1500 tax-free each year, paid to your account by Titan Machinery.
- 401(k) with company matching on your FIRST DAY of Full-time employment
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account) for eligible health and dependent care costs
- Employee Discounts at Titan Machinery, Enterprise Car Rental, Budget Car Rental, AmericInn Hotels, Verizon, and Profile by Sanford.
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program (free Counseling, Legal Advice, and more)
- Company Paid Funeral Leave
- Ongoing Professional Training and Certification Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance for educational/professional growth
- Paid time for Team Volunteer Activities in your Community