Inceptio Technology’s vision is to create a nationwide network of autonomous trucking service. We build close relationships with freight, logistics and automotive partners to transform the line-haul transportation industry. Our goal is to provide safe and efficient logistical assets at an optimized cost. Established in April 2018, Inceptio Technology has brought together a world class team to develop Level 3 and Level 4 autonomous technology.
Inceptio Technology was co-founded by G7, China’s leading IoT company, Global Logistic Properties Ltd (GLP) and NIO CAPITAL.
We are looking for a Full-Time, Senior Backend/Infrastructure Engineer who is creative in problem-solving and proficient in coding.
You'll get a chance to build large-scale infrastructure and distributed system from the ground up. You will have an opportunity to imagine and build ML infrastructure. You will be an important member of our overall R&D organization, collaborating on a daily basis with a highly skilled group of engineers working on computer vision, deep learning, perception, planning, localization systems for an autonomous driving system solution.
- Build and maintain scalable and reliable service (e.g. job scheduling services, databases/caches, distributed storage, etc) to support the rapidly changing R&D environment.
- Develop software to manage large-scale dataset and machine learning models.
- Develop training, inference and evaluation pipeline for ML models and automate ML processes used on the self-driving car.
- Take a key role in attracting talent and screening additional members of the project as it expands.
- Provide leadership and guidance to engineers and apply trends in application development
- Hands-on experience in building distributed systems, including real-time streaming and batch data processing.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Linux, Docker, Microservices.
- Familiar with one or more batch scheduling tools such as Airflow or Azkaban.
- Strong Experience with designing service-oriented architectures
- In-depth knowledge to leverage various data stores (blob, NoSQL and RDBMS)
- Strong OOP programming skills with one or more language: (Java, Golang, C++, etc)
- Experience with big data technologies (Hadoop ecosystem, Spark, etc) is a plus
- Experience with Machine Learning Pipeline and/or Automated Machine Learning is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- 2 Years of Industry revelebat experience
- BS/MS/PhD Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Inceptio is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.