Mackin Talent is seeking a Program Manager to join our team. Program Managers work closely with site level Project Managers while upholding and bettering global standards, guidelines, contractor management and day-to-day projects management. An ideal candidate would have first-hand experience in managing projects in a critical facility operations environment and is able to use that experience and knowledge to help set good practices, standards, guidelines and tools for Project Managers.
- Build/maintain dashboards
- Implement & train sites/folks within it
- Execute construction of projects
- Data updates within the tool
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to internal customers.
- Evaluate or develop or over see Project Management and GC Management strategies
- Analyze retrofits project portfolio and resource needs to plan and assess the feasibility of projects
- Confer with cross-functioning partners and stakeholders to discuss and or prepare project/program specifications
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Direct and or review project or program plans including scheduling, resource loading and approval gates.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive feedback.
- Strong knowledge of Project Management processes, Project controls, Project cost, Project tooling and other techniques for maximizing efficiency and best practices
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning and resource allocation,
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, Tableau etc. and ability and willingness to learn and operate new software tools as needed by the business.