Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
The Sanmina Fremont facility is a full-service enclosure systems solution manufacturing plant. Located in California's Silicon Valley, this facility produces low-to-mid volume New Product Introduction (NPI) runs to full-scale volume. The Fremont facility offers everything from small piece parts to fully integrated and tested systems. In addition, this location offers in-house painting capabilities and flexible logistics solutions in distribution, inventory management and hubbing, as well as repair services.
The Machinist's work includes assignment planning, layout, set up, operating and making tool adjustments for various types of manual, numerically controlled and computerized machine shop equipment.
Nature of Duties:
- Work includes, set up, and operate manual mills and lathes. Works from blueprints and set up process sheets to perform production and prototype tasks.
Education and Experience:
- Requires 2 years of work related experience
- Must be able to do set-up and and be familiar with manual machining techniques.
- Perform in-process inspection
- Perform De-burr and other shop duties according to what is needed.
- Perform tasks that require considerable judgment and initiative.
- Understands the manufacturing process and makes suggestions for improvements.
- Successful candidate must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
“Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity“