Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
The Sanmina Fremont facility is a full-service enclosure systems solution manufacturing plant. Located in California's Silicon Valley, this facility produces low-to-mid volume New Product Introduction (NPI) runs to full-scale volume. The Fremont facility offers everything from small piece parts to fully integrated and tested systems. In addition, this location offers in-house painting capabilities and flexible logistics solutions in distribution, inventory management and hubbing, as well as repair services.
Operates equipment used to manufacture products. Weighs, measures and checks raw materials to ensure that batches manufactured contain proper ingredients in proper quantities. Maintains inventory records of raw materials used in batch manufacturing
Nature of Duties:
- Deburr / polish machined parts per drawing specifications.
- Install hardware to include dowel pins, heli-coil, pem nuts, and twin-cert.
- Must work with aluminum, stainless steel, mild steels, and plastics
- Must be able to use following tools:
- De-burr knife, de-burr whip, file, sand paper, scotch brite.
- Power tools to include orbital sander, belt sander, drill press, arbor press, polishing wheel.
Education and Experience:
- Requires a minimum of 2-4 yr of work related experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Basic reading of technical drawings.
- Team player, positive attitude, ability to multi task, stay calm under pressure and adapt to dynamic situations.
- High attention to detail and precision.
- Be able to work in a dusty environment.
- Work on feet all day.
- Qualified candidate must be a US Person
“Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity“