Medical Staff Services Assistant
FHN Is seeking an individual who is interested in working within a team that is focused on Physician and Provider retention, engagement, recruitment, and medical staff services activities. This exciting position will offer the right candidate a multi-dimensional role that is fast-paced. If you are a customer-focused, action oriented individual please consider this opportunity.
Position Summary: Provides direct support to the Director, Medical Staff Services by assisting with Physician and Provider recruitment, retention, and engagement responsibliities as well as backup support to the Medical Staff Services Department as a whole. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Candidate sourcing actvities
- Scheduling and managing interviews
- Organizing events for Physicians and Providers, such as: educational seminars and recognition events.
- Supporting the Director to schedule meetings
- Scheduling and organizing physician and provider onboarding and orientation activities
- Providing clerical support by filing, answering telephones, distributing mail, and taking meeting minutes.
- Other duties as requested
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED or equivalent required with Associates Degree preferred and 2-5 years experience or equivalent of education/experience. HR experience preferred. Must be organized, have the ability to prioritize tasks, and work as part of a team. Candidates must have excellent verbal, telephone, and written communicaton skills. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite is required.