Northeast Region Business Analyst for a dynamic national concrete pipe and products manufacturer responsible for directing the finance and accounting activities of eight concrete pipe and products facilities in Maryland, Delaware, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Indiana. Provide internal and external customers with financial and management information analysis and reporting, internal control oversight, preparation of forecasts, oversight of inventories and analysis of production information. The position will work closely with the Director of Accounting, Region Manager, and various General and Production managers.
· Be an integral part of the management team for the Region.
· Report financial results and decision driven management information including monthly reports, quarterly review reports and other analyses as needed.
· Identify opportunities for cost improvements and recommend courses of action.
· Ensure that internal control structures are in place to ensure the integrity of financial information and safeguard assets.
· Identify and address internal control risks and lead plant assessments.
· Prepare annual budgets and monthly forecasts in coordination with the Region Manager and General Managers.
· Analyze production reporting by reviewing and monitoring material master information, production standards and production variances. Update standards as needed.
Attend periodically and oversee physical inventories at each production plant
Perform other analyses as needed.
Highly organized, detail oriented and ability to work in an environment with shifting priorities
Strong analytical and computer skills particularly Excel
Clear sense of integrity, work ethic and sincere interest in building strong relationships
Experience with JD Edwards a plus
Be able to physically enter and move about the manufacturing facilities and observe the counting of inventory in the pipe storage yards.