Executive Administrative Assistant (TATRC)
- The Contractor shall provide administrative support and assistance for Commander, Deputy Commander, Chief of Staff, Chief Scientist, Director Bio-Computational and other TATRC staff. This includes maintaining multiple daily calendars, conference room scheduling, and arranging for video teleconferences and audio conferences.
- The Contractor shall coordinate travel arrangements and enter requests into the Defense Travel System (DTS) for TATRC Headquarters. The Contractor shall submit both local and long distance travel vouchers for payment through DTS.
- The Contractor shall prepare Memorandums, letters and other correspondence for Senior Staff. Review correspondence prepared by others that is routed outside of TATRC to insure it conforms to Government standards
- The Contractor shall track and maintain taskers assigned by higher headquarters for TATRC staff. The Contractor shall maintain all documents associated with the tasking to include the templates and samples provided in the tasking document as well as the final responses submitted.
- The Contractor shall maintain Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS) filing system for TATRC and update as needed.
- The Contractor shall manage administrative workload and tasks for administrative staff. The Contractor shall insure that administrative requirements are covered and workload balanced and allocated to insure continuity of operations. The Contractor shall mentor other administrative staff members to insure standards are known and followed.
- The Contractor shall provide distribution support by sorting incoming correspondence and mail and preparing documentation for outgoing mail and packages.