- Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals: unit testing, code reviews, telemetry, agile and DevOps
- Experience working with at least one of the following: continuous integration / continuous delivery tools, REST API development, serverless architecture, containerization, IaC, public / private cloud, application observability and/or messaging / stream architecture
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of distributed architecture design principles
- Experience implementing large-scale/high performance componentized web applications across multiple technology domains
- Experience in the health care industry
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $57.50 - 71.88 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and continuously improve ServiceNow ITSM modules and other functions as needed.
- Translate product concepts into project commitments that deliver incremental value to our customers frequently and with high quality
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.