Company: Arbour Counseling Services - Outpatient Services Program
Job Title: Licensed Clinician (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT)
Location: Franklin, MA
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Arbour Counseling Services in Franklin MA has open positions for Licensed Clinicians in our Outpatient Services program, providing clinical services to youth and families. Clinicians will provide outpatient therapy to make a difference for youth and families.
Arbour provides a warm work environment with management that is team focused has places value on healthy work dynamics. This is the perfect job for folks who like to be busy, creative and offer innovative care to youth and families.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide individual, family and group therapy sessions
- Support clients through collaboration with other medical service providers, state agencies, other mental health services (including crisis services), and other community agencies and resources.
- Individuals are responsible for managing their own schedules.
Arbour Counseling Services has an exemplary benefit package which includes: several medical, dental, and vision care, 401k plan (with company matching!), tuition reimbursement, clinical supervision, mileage and cell phone/data reimbursement, generous paid time off, opportunities for continued education, upward mobility and much more!
- Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or closely related Mental Health field from an accredited program is required.
- Required license eligibility with: LICSW, LMHC OR LMFT
- Nonjudgmental ability to foster self-sufficiency using problem-solving and practical skills
- Familiarity with support groups.
- Ability to establish trusting relationships through compassion, empathy and insight.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to the needs of clients from diverse cultural or linguistic backgrounds.
Please forward your resume and indicate the location of the position to our recruiter: Dorothy.Scott@uhsinc.com