Job Title: Store Supervisor
Business Unit: Operations
Reports To: Store Manager
Supervisory Role: No
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Hourly Rate: $19.50/hr plus benefits
We are committed to providing products that are high on quality and Lidl on price and we are looking for motivated and hard-working individuals to join our store team. Are you an enthusiastic team player who wants to grow with one of the world's largest retailers as we continue to expand across the United States? Then grow your career to the next level by joining the Lidl team!
Lidl provides a comprehensive training program for all employees to set them up for success. Lidl also provides all permanent store employees the opportunity to receive health care coverage, paid time off, and 401k match regardless of hours worked. Lidl prioritizes our employees and works to ensure that they are supported at work and at home.
Lidl Store Supervisors are responsible for leading and executing all the daily tasks in the stores including the checkout process, bakery, packing out goods, and cleaning tasks alongside our management team. If you're ready to roll up your sleeves, work hard, and grow with us, then apply to join the Lidl team today!
- Provide top-notch service for all customers in all areas of the store
- Efficiently stock shelves and ensure the store is always clean and neat
- Operate the cash register accurately and efficiently
- Maintain Lidl's high standards of quality and freshness when handling all products, especially in produce and bakery
- Assist with various tasks as a member of the store management team
When Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager are not present:
- Responsible for the efficient operations of the store
- Supervise and direct a team of one or more employees
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must be able to proficiently communicate in English; including the ability to speak, read, and understand English
- Must be 21 years or older
- Basic reading comprehension level and ability to count and measure accurately to perform in store functions such as inventory and cash handling
- 1+ years of supervisory or leadership experience
- Must be able to obtain ServSafe certification
Physical Job Requirements
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment with the capability to switch job functions/roles quickly
- Ability to work in situations that involve prolonged standing, walking, squatting and/or bending and twisting all of the time
- Ability to work in varying conditions in temperatures around or below freezing, such as outdoor weather conditions or freezers
- Ability to maneuver cases of product (lift, move, carry, slide, etc.) in excess of 50 lbs. and reach above head to heights greater than 10 inches frequently in accordance with safety regulations
Lidl US, LLC & Affiliates provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to, including but not limited to, race, sex, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, national origin or ethnicity, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, disability, or veteran status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
At a Glance
Franklin Square, New York (NY), US, 11010
Job Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 24151
Screen readers cannot read the following searchable map.
Follow this link to reach our Job Search page to search for available jobs in a more accessible format.
Nearest Major Market: Long Island
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Manager, Retail, Management