“We're not in the shipping business; we're in the information business“ -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Scope of position: To create a unique Expeditors customer experience through total ownership of and accountability to:
- Understand global customer's profile, needs and expectations.
- Retain existing business and continuous pursuit of global business development.
- Create a strategic and mutually beneficial relationship for Expeditors with the customer worldwide.
- Proper Customer Account structure in CRM following the company's global standards.
- CRM input and management ensuring data integrity at all times.
- Assist in creating and maintaining Customer SOPs
- Ensure full ownership of tactical responsibilities by operational and customer service team(s).
- Leverage and implement Expeditors reporting tools and value add solutions.
- Ensure global visibility and collaboration across Expeditors' Network.
- Drive global alignment and engagement with the customer through Meetings and Reviews.
- Accountability to maintain and pursue a global opportunity pipeline.
Requirements- Skills, Education, Experience:
- University or equivalent business qualifications
- Minimum 3 years Expeditors or industry experience
- Proven work experience in business development
- Knowledge of Expeditors products, services and operating systems
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM software
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven project management skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to implement and manage performance against KPIs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.