Machine Operator / Production Team – NSK Corporation
Use your Job Experiences to Fuel Your Future and Build a Career with Us!
Would you like to be building a career instead of working jobs that have minimal impact on your future work life? A career provides experiences and training to help you advance in pay and responsibility.
Our top benefits, excellent training program, and opportunities for advancement are just a few ways we facilitate your career development.
NSK is one of the world’s foremost manufacturers and leading supplier of ball and roller bearings, linear motion technology, automotive components and steering systems. We carry a strong commitment to bringing safety, reliability, and quality to our customers and employee’s live. We seek to enrich lifestyles and build a brighter future through our products, services, and careers. NSK is seeking a Machine Operator with knowledge, skills, and abilities that will serve to carry out the company objectives and the following responsibilities.
We are seeking Machine Operators with knowledge, skills, and abilities that are directly related to the following responsibilities:
- Observe machine operation to detect defects.
- Troubleshoot machine malfunctions and make adjustments to machines as necessary.
- Inspect product for defects, and measure product to determine accuracy of machine operation, using rules, templates, and other measuring instruments.
- Review standard operating procedures and job orders to determine appropriate product specifications and work instructions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Any experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Any experience in machine operation, troubleshooting, set-up, change-over, maintenance, or repair.
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Excellent Training Program
- Top Benefits
- Generous Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability