USA-Compliance Specialist I (Manufacturing/Quality)
As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 23.86 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Perform batch record review
- Perform quality inspections of intermediates and finished goods
- Perform review of QC data
- Perform log book review
- Provide on the floor (OTF) support to the operations department, including OTF support for critical operations
- Assess Building Management System (BMS/EMS) alarms and investigations
- Support internal audit preparation activities as well as cross-functional internal audit activities and conduct walk-through inspections
- Execute containment activities
- Provide gemba support
- Function as SME on input to quality decisions
- Partner with manufacturing and support operations to ensure a culture of continuous compliance
- Provide training to new employees
- Revise procedures/SOPs
- Bachelor's Degree in a scientific discipline and 3 years of related experience, Associate's Degree and 5years of related experience or High School Diploma and 6 years of related experience in a Quality and /or other CGMP related field.
- Basic to intermediate computer proficiency, strong verbal and written communication skills
Special Working Conditions
- Ability to gown and enter clean rooms
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.