Applications Programmer II Support Engineer
We are seeking a software programmer with strong T-SQL skills and full life cycle application development experience. The Mid-Level Software Programmer must be experienced in participating in the development, implementation, testing and support of enterprise software applications, preferably in a healthcare services company. This position is based in our Framingham, MA office and at least three days a week in office will be required.
HealthDrive delivers on-site dentistry, optometry, podiatry, audiology, and behavioral health services to residents in long-term care, skilled nursing, and assisted living facilities. Each specialty offered by HealthDrive is one that directly impacts the quality of daily life for the deserving residents we serve. HealthDrive connects patients in need of vital healthcare to doctors committed to dignity and excellence. Conveniently located off Route 9, close to routes 90 and 495 in a spacious modern office! Cafe and workout center available in the building! PPO Medical, Dental, and Vision plans available as well as a generous PTO policy.
#applicationsprogrammer #supportengineer #IT #informationtechnology #softwareprogrammer
Sample Project Scope
- Existing product support
- Assist help desk with escalation issues requiring advanced triage and resolution
- Write and execute Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures and scripts
- Analyze C#.NET code for triaging and correcting software support issues
- Act as release engineer to publish new versions of applications
- Web portal development
- Interface with back-end Billing, scheduling, and patient management systems
- Support third party software integrations
- Developing and enhancing Electronic Health Records
- Developing and enhancing Billing and Practice Management Systems
ResponsibilitiesSpecific required technical skills include, but are not limited to:
- Required: Technical experience in Visual Studio 2019/2017 with emphasis on C#.NET
- Required: SQL Server management skills, ETL, data warehousing and business intelligence
- Required: MS SQL Server 2019/2017 (experience writing complex stored procedures, triggers)
- (WinForms(RECENT), ASP. NET MVC/ ASP .NET Core, UX design)
- Net 4.5 and higher, Entity Framework
- API & Web services
- Team Foundation Server
Bachelor Science Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent field. At least 1-3 years of .NET (C#.NET, ASP.NET or VB.NET) experience with at least 2-5 years of software applications. Healthcare and/or Health Services software Experience is ideal. Proficiency in communicating with end users and third-party development vendors is a must. This position requires an individual that can work independently while being a key contributor of a small development team. The Programmer must be very familiar and capable in contributing to the design process and have experience with complex, multi-tiered applications.
The successful candidate will have the following personal skills and attributes (in addition to the technical requirements for the job already mentioned):
- Resourceful self-starter who understands the sense of urgency and the importance of accountability to the end user.
- Displays courtesy, tact and patience during interactions with all members of the company.
- Mature, calm demeanor under stress.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Innovative, forward thinker who is creative in planning and problem solving
- Must be able to juggle many tasks simultaneously and still be able to handle any problems that arise unexpectedly.
- High energy level with strong motivational skills.
- Passion for customer service and business growth.
- Confident and creative.
- Acts in an ethical manner at all times and demands the same in others.
- Strong experience in process troubleshooting and timely resolution of issues.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.