Requisition Number: RCCUS01268
Responsible for communicating with internal and external customers in regards to orders, products, deliveries, technical information, and other matters of similar nature as required.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Submit order entries through email or EDI.
- Manage customer service calls
- Generate Backorder, TRIPI, and Allocation reports
- Process return authorization and credit memos
- Process EDI orders, lab samples, and freight quotes.
- Monitor truckloads
- Train new employees
- Support new and current team members on an ongoing basis this includes filling in and covering other team members when the need arises.
- Cover the switchboard operator for all breaks and lunches.
- Maintain a positive approach to internal and external customers and co-workers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to accurately write or otherwise record information such that it is readily useable by coworkers, customers, vendors and others;
- Ability to communicate with coworkers, customers, vendors and others.
- Detailed oriented, good with basic math and able to work in team environment required.
- Experience and ability to work in computer applications.
- Ability to work without supervision and to make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to process work with accuracy and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to use a computer, including but not limited to its keyboard, touchpad, monitor and mouse.
- Ability to accurately write or otherwise record information such that it is readily useable by coworkers, customers, vendors and others.
- Ability to work with office equipment including but not limited to printers, copiers, calculators, and telephones.
- Ability to work in a stationary position in usually an office environment for an extended period of time.
- Physical activity includes sitting, maneuvering around out on plant floor, talking, hearing, handling, reaching, and feeling.
- Ability to stoop to pick up items off of the floor.
- Ability to reach above your head to obtain or place work related materials.
- Ability to periodically lift and move documents, files, file folders and other materials necessary to maintain consistent workflow.
- Ability to move about the office, plant and grounds as necessary to deliver and receive work related materials or to meet with coworkers, customers, vendors and others.
- Must dress professionally and appropriately.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in customer service required.
- Experience in computer applications.