As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, BrightEdge has thoroughly redefined the concept of search engine optimization (SEO) by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Our cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. BrightEdge has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
BrightEdge is looking for a driven and passionate analyst to fill a position on our technical operations team. In a world of diverse skillsets, this cross-functional role has a lot of room for growth for technical skills as well as business continuity and high level reporting. The perfect candidate will be self-driven and eager to learn while supporting a great and innovation driven team.
Within this role you will utilize leading edge technology to support an exciting and motivated start-up R&D team. You will be working on the cusp of the marketing industry and support Big Data, leverage Cloud computing technologies and help a great team of developers and engineers from top Ivy League schools to achieve market domination through technology. This role will incorporate a wide range of responsibilities including a wide range of cost management tasks and technical support for the team. Our customers are some of the biggest and best known companies who have decided to entrust us with their search and marketing data to gain a competitive advantage in the increasingly complicated and diverse world of search optimization and content/digital marketing.
You will work on internal reporting projects, margin calculations and cost/benefit analysis involving infrastructure decision making which are crucial to business performance and continuity. You will negotiate and maintain vendor relationships and support the Technical Operations team in procurement and maintaining the necessary requirements for the software environment growth. Alongside those responsibilities you will communicate with vendors and manage daily and monthly cost documentation/reporting. You will help the team automate and continuously improve the existing vendor and cost management methodology. In addition, you will also use internal tools to review and analyze the technical infrastructure and processes in place for improvement and further efficiency opportunities.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Vendor management and cost reporting
- Wide range of process automation projects
- Proxy-server management
- Cloud systems monitoring and support
- Diverse network systems administration including cloud, managed and dedicated infrastructure
- A Bachelors Degree
- 3 Years as a Project Manager
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience in technology or price data related analytics
- Degree in IT Management or Economics related field is preferred
- Good understanding of business processes and economics
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, and networking fundamentals
- Basic/novice scripting knowledge or experience
- Basic Network understanding
- MySQL query language
- Good Excel skills and Power-Point would be a plus
- Experience in project management
- Excellent business acumen and solid technology understanding
- Operational excellence
- Interest in learning new skills and keeping pace with changing technologies
- Ability to problem solve and work with others to find the best solution
- Ability to professionally conduct meetings and discussions
- Precision in your work and attention to all details
- On-point, genuine interpersonal and written communication skills
- Capability to work independently and self-motivate
- Impeccable time-management with a focus on detail and task completion
BrightEdge Technologies, Inc. (www.BrightEdge.com) is privately held and the leader in cloud-based SEO and Content Performance Marketing solutions for over 1200 enterprise, corporate, and agency customers and 9000 brands. The BrightEdge platform boosts their marketing performance by streamlining, automating, and integrating search optimization, social marketing, and content performance management capabilities for its customers. Advanced BrightEdge technology delivers visibility, executable recommendations, competitive insights, and dynamic performance metrics. With the largest technology, sales, and customer success teams in our industry, we help customers innovate and execute to achieve superior marketing performance.