Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS) is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions with over 12,200 customers and active users in more than 130 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100.
The Technical Manager/Architect is responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of Salesforce based solutions and technologies - Salesforce.com products and APIs, Sales, Service, Marketing & Einstein Clouds, Apex/Visualforce, Lightning, Communities, Integrations.
This individual must bring strong thought leadership to shape enterprise CRM solutions in order to develop impactful insights, nurture better relationships with customers, and increase efficiencies for the Sales Team. The ability to collaborate and influence others is critical to success.
- Work with key stakeholders in our organization (Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and other cross-functional organizations) to help reach enterprise architecture decisions to support longer term business goals.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution
- Own the vision and roadmap of the CRM tool the Sales Organization leverages to manage their territories, accounts, and contacts
- Partner with the Sales Organization to evaluate existing CRM capabilities, develop impactful enhancements which power sales reps to be more efficient and effective
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the end users and management.
- Working collaboratively and having very strong communications skills, especially in teaching complex concepts, and creative, prescriptive thinking
- Identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives to accommodate growing needs of Qualys
- Good understanding & hands-on in designing the web application, configuration, and customization using Salesforce.com.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Development Patterns and multi-tenant architect model.
- Good in Salesforce APIs, REST API, SOAP API, Tooling API, Data Models, and platform Limits.
- Good in writing and understanding apex class, future method, batch apex, Queueable apex, apex trigger.
- Good in Visual force, SOQL, Unit Testing.
- Good understanding of communities and lightning framework component.
- Understand integrations - point to point integration and middleware based integration using SOAP / REST using XML / JSON
- Responsible to deploy the high-level solution by considering all best practices.
- Leading and mentor the junior team members on the project.
- Enforcing sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Perform routine review of code, configuration, data, and usage to ensure long-term viability, integrity, and adoption
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Degree/Master’s in computer science/Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in Salesforce, responsible for delivery Salesforce.com multiple complex solutions for global customers
- Experience overseeing/working with Global teams, including onshore and offshore
- 5+ years of experience in managing/leading end to end implementations
- Specializes in gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible and adaptable to the business needs.
- Relevant salesforce certifications
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Cutting edge innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members, under tight deadlines and with multiple tasks at a time
- Passionate about Customer Success
- Always learning; approaches each interaction with open mind; great listener and hands-on
- Self-aware and strategic thinker; proficient at building strong relationships
- Great team player and people manager who can get the work done and at the same time maintain the health of the team by creating a positive environment.
- Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages with authority and confidence
- Confidently and effectively facilitates and presents; ably defends point-of-view; keeps audiences engaged and delivers a clear and memorable message
- Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
- Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- Trusts the company’s core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
- Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change