Founded in 1984, Oxford offers over 30 years of recruiting expertise to clients across North America and Europe, through an integrated network of over 25 offices. Oxford is a wholly-owned subsidiary of On Assignment (NYSE: ASGN), a $1.8 billion staffing firm headquartered in Calabasas, CA.
Support the organization's business objectives to maintain Oxford Global Resources, Inc. as the preeminent source of high-end consultants by sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, evaluating and hiring temporary consultants to work as independent consultants through Oxford at national client sites. Build, effectively communicate and generate production from a valuable database.
- The recruiting role is very dynamic because our business model starts with recruiting and interviewing consultants into the database which is done by obtaining referrals from other consultants, networking, direct recruiting, utilizing personal contacts and use of the internet.
- Calling consultants to assess skills, experience, availability, compensation requirements and willingness to travel.
- Generate marketplace information by retrieving client manager leads, references, and current hiring activity in the market to drive the sales teams as well as generating consultant referrals and references to build a database.
- Maintain database integrity by calling candidates on a regular basis from existing database that are not currently on assignment for Oxford.
- Further develop and strengthen relationships
- Maintain relationships with consultants on assignment through Oxford; resolve all issues including those related to benefits, payroll and performance.
- Attend training meetings to develop recruiting skills, complete special projects assigned and work as a team player responding to all and other duties assigned.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated, high-energy personality
- Competitive, goal-oriented mindset
- College degree (BA/BS)
What We Offer:
- Guaranteed base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Fully paid training
- Medical, dental, life and disability insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
Oxford is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire