Technology Company in Fort Worth is seeking a Staff Accountant based on experience. The ideal candidate is looking for a career in a growing company.
- Maintain accounts receivable to include (but not limited to): creation of invoices, posting account entries, calculating credit memos and rebates
- Support credit decision process as needed
- Manage the collection process while maintaining and strengthening customer relationships
- Perform certain monthly account reconciliations
- Monitor and reconcile customers with pre-payment terms and related outstanding balances
- Reconcile various accounts and invoices
- Partner with Client Success and Sales team members to successfully manage customer accounts
- Assist in ad hoc reporting and information gathering for management and financial reporting use
- Provide audit support as needed
- 0-3 years of experience in accounting and/or AR function
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- Strong skills with Excel tools/functionality (ie. pivot tables, vlookup)
- Comfortable in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent communication, writing and customer service skills
- Accounting degree, CPA license or eligibility a plus
- General accounting software experience. NetSuite experience is a plus
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Pay is based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match with no vesting period, and employer sponsored healthcare options. Company is focused on developing and mentoring employees!
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.