Passionate about development in leading technologies? Looking to become a major player on a diverse team? Want to make a big impact on an engineer-driven roadmap in your next career adventure? Koddi Engineers drive innovation by embracing challenges and deploying emerging technologies to solve complex problems in software development.
As a Software Engineer, you will work with an expansive network of global technology partners, making it possible to reach travelers across the globe and at every stage of their journey. Koddi's partners include Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor, and many more. The right candidates for this position are self-motivated problem solvers who can drive technical projects from design, implementation, deployment, and monitoring.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science with at least five years working experience on an enterprise-level application
- You have strong coding fundamentals with experience in C, C++, GoLang, or Java
- You have experience working with a large multi-contributor Git repository
- You have experience working with SQL and No-SQL databases (SQL Server, Postgres, Redis, Aerospike)
- You’ve run large scale applications in AWS
- You adapt well working with emerging technologies
- You have a strong technical base and innovative mindset
- You have experience mentoring teammatesYou thrive in ever-changing environments
- You communicate well with coworkers of all levels
What you'll do
- You’ll work in a collaborative, agile team for a fast-growing company
- With your technical expertise, you’ll produce organized, clean, and maintainable code
- You will develop tools and libraries to expand our automation capabilities
- You’ll own product features from concept to deployment
- You will be integral in creating software best practices that incorporate new technologies
- You’ll be a champion of code quality and standards across the team
- You will recommend and implement new product features that improve our client experience and performance
- You’ll optimize and refactor existing code
- You’ll improve efficiency, scalability, and reliability of applications
- You’ll ensure business requirements are met through automated tests
- You will drive critical engineer led projects
- You’ll participate in lively technology discussions where your opinion is truly valued
WHO WE ARE
Koddi is a technology company that was born in 2013 from an opportunity to innovate in the adtech space. Our award-winning SaaS platform provides a robust network for travel and hospitality brands to connect with consumers and drive more revenue through unified metasearch, social, and programmatic campaigns.
Headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, we've grown exponentially to become a diverse team distributed across the globe. Koddi empowers over 400,000 properties and has driven more than $20 billion in transactions for clients. The Koddi platform has the most travel data points in the world, giving travel marketers a new and advanced way to reach their customers.
OUR MISSION AND PROMISE
Forging a better path for travelers through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation.
Getting the experience right, together.