We need an upbeat and innovative Software Engineer — someone who’s passionate about technology and ready to collaborate with team members through in a fun and challenging environment.
As a Software Engineer, you will work with our technology team to build and maintain our suite of sophisticated marketing products used by many of the world’s largest travel advertisers. The right candidates for this position are self-motivated problem solvers who can work with other engineers on technical projects from design, implementation, deployment, and monitoring.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar work experience
- You’re confident, forward-thinking, and well versed in web and object-oriented development processes and concepts
- You're strong in debugging and problem solving
- You thrive in ever-changing environments
- Preferably, you have experience in distributed Computing and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- You’re organized and manage your time well
- You communicate well with coworkers of all levels
- You can navigate around SQL and T-SQL Query writing
What you'll do
- You’ll work on a collaborative, agile team for a fast-growing company
- You’ll solve challenging and varied technical problems and put your skills to the test every day
- You will design and deploy professional applications using the newest technologies to solve business problems
- You will recommend and implement new product features that improve our client experience and performance
- You’ll optimize and refactor existing code
- You’ll improve efficiency, scalability, and reliability of applications
- You will collaborate with other team members across all departments
- You’ll participate in lively technology discussions where your opinion is truly valued
Who we are
Forging a better path for travelers through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation.
Getting the experience right, together.
Koddi is a cloud provider of marketing technology for travel brands. Our partners leverage the Koddi platform and its fully automated and customizable reporting features to manage marketing investment for hundreds of thousands of hotel properties globally. We’re proud to be headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas with additional offices in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf.