Passionate about software development? Looking to become a major player on an amazing team? Want to make a big impact on an engineer-driven roadmap? Senior Software Engineers at Koddi work to advance our world-class advertising platform for the largest clients in the travel space. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work with an expansive network of global technology partners, making it possible to reach travelers across the globe and at every stage of their journey. Koddi's partners include Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor, and many more. The right candidates for this position are self-motivated problem solvers who can lead technical projects from design, implementation, deployment, and monitoring.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar work experience
- You’re strong in PHP and have a strong understanding of Linux systems
- You have experience working with a large multi-contributor Git repository
- You're strong in querying and loading data (ETL), database design, and query optimization
- You have experience with a column-oriented DBMS (columnar database management system)
- You’ve run large scale applications in AWS
- You adapt well working with emerging technologies
- You have a strong technical base and innovative mindset
- You have experience mentoring teammates
- You thrive in ever-changing environments
- Preferably, you have experience with a modern front-end web framework (React, Vue, Angular or similar)
- Preferably, you have experience with large scale data processing frameworks (Spark, Hive, Pig), Node, Scala, or Python
- You communicate well with coworkers of all levels
What you'll do
- You’ll work in a collaborative, agile team for a fast-growing company
- With your technical expertise, you’ll produce organized, clean, and maintainable code
- You will develop tools and libraries to expand our automation capabilities
- You’ll own product features from concept to deployment
- You will be integral in creating software best practices that incorporate new technologies
- You’ll expand our existing reporting capabilities to utilize new storage backends
- You’ll be an enforcer of code quality and standards across the team
- You will recommend and implement new product features that improve our client experience and performance
- You’ll optimize and refactor existing code
- You’ll improve efficiency, scalability, and reliability of applications
- You’ll ensure business requirements are met through automated tests
- You will drive critical engineer led projects
- You’ll participate in lively technology discussions where your opinion is truly valued
Who we are
Forging a better path for travelers through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation.
Getting the experience right, together.
Koddi is a cloud provider of marketing technology for travel brands. Our partners leverage the Koddi platform and its fully automated and customizable reporting features to manage marketing investment for hundreds of thousands of hotel properties globally. We’re proud to be headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas with additional offices in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf.