At PMG, enterprise solutions form a complex ecosystem that drive visibility into the underlying health of the business. This role will be responsible for working closely with key stakeholders across the company to establish KPIs and implementing tools/systems to aggregate the KPIs into a central repository (i.e. Netsuite and related 3rd party integrations), which drive timely insights and actions for both front-line operations and executive leadership.
PMG is looking for a data-driven person who understands the business and how complex enterprise systems work together to track key company health metrics. You will work in close partnership with the key stakeholders in Finance, Marketing, Client Strategy, Sales to track health metrics and adapt systems and processes to consistently improve the depth and breadth of reporting. You must possess the ability to juggle multiple projects in various life-cycles with high business acumen.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to define key health metrics and KPIs to measure the overall health of the organization
- Convert business needs into functional requirements for enterprise tools/systems to pull and store the KPI data from disparate data sources
- Drive the direction and implementation of enterprise systems and related 3rd party integrations according to defined requirements
- Aggregate KPIs into single repository (i.e. NetSuite) that enable reporting from the system on a regular basis
- Create accountability with the teams by reporting on the health of KPIs through monthly executive and team reporting
- Improve operational efficiencies through the mitigation of vertical silo impacts, facilitation of knowledge sharing, and improve coordination in resolving cross-workstream challenges
- Recognize and identify potential areas where existing processes and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding KPI tracking and reporting
Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of related work experience, plus 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Hands on experience with enterprise SaaS solutions such as NetSuite, Salesforce or similar
- Familiarity with finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Experience working in fast-paced, performance focused environments
- Experience in managing indirect teams to achieve common goals through influence, coordination and collaboration
- Understand how to evaluate internal market needs within the company and define requirements to meet the needs
- System Savvy – ability to find your way around new systems naturally
- Hyper-organized and capable of juggling all of the data associated with projects and task-tracking
- Ability to problem-solve and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to see the big picture
- Driven by an attuned sense of priority and urgency
- Strong interpersonal and coaching/training skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Self-motivated and able to drive initiatives forward
- Strong team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
PMG is a digital agency that seeks to inspire people and brands that anything is possible. Driven by shared success, PMG uses strategy, creative, media, and insights to deliver against its mantra of Digital Made for Humans (TM). Founded in Fort Worth, Texas and with offices in Dallas, Austin, Los Angeles, and London, PMG's work for brands like Apple, Beats by Dre, Sephora, Cirque du Soleil and OpenTable runs across 50+ countries globally and has received top industry recognition from Cannes Lions to Adweek Media Plan of the Year.
Ranked by Deloitte, Inc., and Entrepreneur as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, PMG has grown because of its commitment to continuous improvement, business integrity, and cultivating dynamic relationships. That's why the agency has retained 90% or more of its clients over several years, and why Ad Age ranked PMG #5 in its annual Best Places to Work list two years in a row.