We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and to design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA's first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to work for an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
- Set up and operate the Onsrud Shaper, Panagraph, Swing Arm and Pin Routers.
- Selects proper cutters and makes router block setups, using shaper forms or router templates.
- Makes necessary adjustments to hold required tolerances. Checks parts against templates.
- May be required to do various burring operations.
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Drill motor, mechanics' hand tools, Routers and Onsrud Shapers, a variety of templates and measuring instruments.
- One-year experience as a Router Operator.
Don't miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment that embodies one of our core values, Lift Each Other Up. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where differences in experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight