We are searching for a Reliability, Maintainability and Safety Engineer in Fort Worth, TX to work at a leading aerospace company. The ideal candidate will have a mechanical background but we are open to electrical engineering backgrounds as well. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer.
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for leading comprehensive system reliability, maintainability and safety programs.
- Supporting deployment of new tools and processes within the organization (e.g., Design for Reliability (DfR), Design for Safety (DfS), or Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) deployment).
- Develop a comprehensive system reliability and safety program plan, interfacing with Program Management to align key dates, resources, and milestones. Tracking and reporting progress to deliverables and developing recommendations for program gate decisions.
- Have a general understanding of reliability estimation methods, such as Reliability Block Diagrams, Fault Trees, MIL-217, and others.
- Understand basic aerospace safety standards DO-178C and DO-254A
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- New Product Development
- Design for Reliability (DfR)
- Design for Safety (DfS)
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.