CO-OP Financial Services is bringing digital transformation to the credit union movement. We're creating innovative technology solutions that help not-for-profit credit unions best serve their members and compete with the big banks. As a result, our world-class team is growing faster than ever! If you're passionate about technology and want to be part of a purpose-driven organization, this is an exciting opportunity to provide real value and help shape the future of human-centered financial services.
We are seeking a talented Regional Sales Manager- Contact Center to generate net new revenues for the company in an assigned territory, selling CO-OP's contact center offerings to non-processing client accounts.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Leads sales of Contact Center solutions within defined territory.
- Identifies net new revenue opportunities within territory and advance these new business opportunities. Territory planning and understanding addressable market. Prospects, develops and closes new business.
- Communicates with prospective Credit Union executives, conveys value proposition of CO-OP ecosystem, and develops new sales opportunities.
- Orchestrates internal resources in support of new business efforts. Facilitates strong working relationships within the Sales Engineering, Pricing, Contracts, and Implementations team. Partners with relationship management staff that own account relationships within the territory.
- Data management. Utilizes Salesforce.com extensively to manage opportunities, prospects and activities.
- Travels throughout assigned territory, visits credit unions directly, attends regional conferences and state league events, as well as other pertinent events that will advance new business conversations and opportunities. Travels up to 50-60% of time.
- Provides market feedback/intelligence that advances a continuous learning loop regarding CO-OP solutions and positioning as well as that of our competitors.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of seven years sales experience, preferably within the financial services and payments space, or equivalent training and/or experience.
- Contact Center outsourcing sales experience.
- Experience with payments processing
- Credit Union/FI operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, structured approach to business development.
- Advanced presentation development, contract negotiation, people leadership skills.
- Ability to work well with others and make the team better.
- Ownership orientation, positive approach, good business acumen.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their value; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits – Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits – medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.