Ranked #5 in the Dallas Morning News’ “Top 100 Places to Work” and #6 in the Dallas Business Journal’s “50 Best Places to Work” in 2018, Simpli.fi is a growing leader in localized programmatic advertising solutions.
We’re looking to hire developers who are interested in working with fellow experts in tackling real-time software problems at scales up to one terabyte an hour.
We work to maintain our award-winning culture by doing the following:
- We foster opportunities to play with ideas and approaches
- We promote a collaborative and caring environment
- We ensure career potential via cross-training, conferences, paid training and stretch projects
- We grow quality designs through testing and peer review
- We have a relaxed environment, flexible hours and work from home options
We’re the Real-Time Bidding team, and are one of four development teams at Simpli.fi. We keep our fleet of bidding, budgeting, and telemetry servers fast and feature-rich. We embrace the latest technology to keep things humming along, including C++17, Elixir 1.9, Kafka, and Kubernetes. We work with whatever you’re familiar with - whether it’s Vim, Emacs or an IDE. We even maintain a couple of open source projects to boot.
We're looking for developers to work out of our Fort Worth office. So if you’re tired of traffic, sky-high costs of living, or just looking for your next BBQ, Taco or brewery fix, check us out!
What you’ll do when you get here:
- You’ll be gathering and analyzing requirements
- You’ll be architecting and designing software You’ll be testing, reviewing and developing code
- You’ll be deploying, monitoring and maintaining solutions (i.e., “DevOps”)
- You’ll be planning and estimating projects
What you’ll need to apply:
- You have experience with IT automation software (Chef preferred, Ansible/Puppet experience is of interest)
- You have accessible, persuasive, and concise written and verbal communication
- You have an interest in growing more into software development while maintaining your ops skills
- You ideally have five or more years of experience in IT, software, DevOps or a similar field
Simpli.fi offers employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized life and health insurance, 401K contribution matching, partnerships with fitness centers, as well as paid holidays, maternity, paternity, and vacations. We have catered lunches on Wednesdays, and catered breakfasts on Fridays.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.