NESCO Resource Fort Worth, TX
- Encompasses the application of scientific and technological principles concerned with the integrity of manufactured products and processes from an engineering standpoint, esp. design specifications, testing procedures, and minimum quality standards.
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation and control systems and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs and analyzes inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- Areas of specialization include: incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability.
- Requires moderate understanding of the general aspects of the job and a familiarity with terminology and procedures.
- Follows previously defined procedures with strict attention to detail. Refers atypical or complex problems to others in a timely manner. Works under close site supervision.
- Provided instructions for routine work.
- Recommends actions to improve efficiency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis in Excel.
- Able to perform duties within prescribed timeframes and maintain confidentiality.