We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and to design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA's first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to work for an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
- Performs all phases of Millwright work.
- Rigs, moves, assembles and installs machinery and equipment by use of block and tackle, winch, hoist, monorail, etc.
- Lays out work from drawings or oral specifications.
- Positions machine or equipment, checks alignment, clearance, level and operation.
- Installs line shafts and power drives.
- Performs a wide variety of miscellaneous construction and repair work.
- Performs all phases of plumbing and pipe fitting work.
- Plans, lays out, installs, repairs and maintains all types of air, oil, water, steam, drainage, paint, and gas pipe lines and various types of regulators, valves, gauges, controls, and other plumbing accessories necessary for proper functioning.
- Performs general sheet metal work.
- Lays out and constructs a wide variety of sheet metal parts and equipment such as machine guards, ducts, tanks, bins, hoods, trays, chutes, etc.
- Makes sheet metal repairs as required.
- Performs general Mason's duties including cement finishing, plastering, laying building tile, bricks, rock, stone, cement block, mortar, etc. as required in the construction, repair or maintenance in any part of the plant facilities.
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous maintenance repair, servicing, assembly, construction and installation duties not specifically covered in other maintenance job specifications.
- May direct the work of helpers.
Tools and Equipment Used:
- All necessary tools and equipment and measuring instruments required to perform any of the duties required.
Experience & Other Requirements:
- 3 years qualifying Maintenance experience.
- At least 1 of those years must have been as a qualified Plumber, Pipe Fitter or Millwright.
Don't miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment that embodies one of our core values, Lift Each Other Up. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where differences in experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.