Our Graduate Leadership Program is a leadership development program based in Dallas-Fort Worth, designed specifically for new grads who are interested in developing a career with one of the fastest growing agencies in the digital industry. The program exists to build future leaders who can assess and solve business problems using data and technology by teaching the foundations of what we do.
During the program, participants are put through an intensive series of training where they learn how to become better leaders, use data and technology to inform their decision-making, and create/execute media strategy across a variety of functions including, but not limited to: search, social, programmatic, data innovation, and client development. During the first half of the program, participants will go through training at our Fort Worth headquarters and then be matched with a team in one of our 4 US office locations (Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, or New York City) for the remainder of the program.
But it's more than just training. We also provide grads with the opportunity to contribute work that empowers some of the most innovative brands in the world such as Beats by Dre, Sephora, Madewell & OpenTable. In addition to that, graduates in the program will work with our top leaders to understand how to think critically and strategically to provide solutions for any obstacles these brands may face. The end goal? Match new grads to a career that continuously challenges them, aligns with their passions and interests, and sets them up for success as a future leader at PMG.
- Competitive Salary: Based on experience and education
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision healthcare insurance
- Retirement: 401K - PMG matches 100% of the first 3% that you contribute and then 50% of the next 2%. The best match is when you contribute 5% and PMG will match 4%
- Learning & Development: No simulations here – we want you to get real experience. Everything you learn in the program is designed to prepare you for the challenges and opportunities you will get throughout your career at PMG. In addition to professional development we also provide you personal development courses each month (i.e. negotiation and stress management) you can dedicate time to focus on YOU.
- Mentorship & Coaching: Build a relationship with your Executive Sponsor who is personally invested in you and get coaching on the skills that will help make you successful.
- Perks: Rapid career advancement, gym membership reimbursement, free yoga and meditation every week, barista in house, endless snacks, and more!
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree completed between Fall 2019 and Spring 2020
- Minimum GPA of 3.2
- Formal professional work or internship experience
- A team player who is willing to get their hands dirty
- Excellent in written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (especially Excel)
- Analytically minded, always wanting to know the “why“
- Must be authorized to work in the US prior to June 8, 2020
PMG is a global independent digital company that seeks to inspire people and brands that anything is possible. Driven by shared success, PMG uses strategy, creative, media, and insights to deliver against its mantra of Digital Made for Humans™. Founded in Fort Worth, Texas and with offices in Austin, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, and London, PMG's work for brands like Apple, Beats by Dre, Sephora, Old Navy, Google, Cirque du Soleil and OpenTable runs across 50+ countries globally and has received top industry recognition from Cannes Lions to Adweek Media Plan of the Year.
Ranked by Deloitte, Inc., and Entrepreneur as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, PMG has grown because of its commitment to continuous improvement, business integrity, and cultivating dynamic relationships. That's why the agency has retained 90% or more of its clients over several years, and why Ad Age ranked PMG in its annual Best Places to Work list four years in a row.