Koddi is looking for a qualified Director of Client Services to take the lead in partnering with some of the world’s premier travel brands to create data-based, automated solutions that go beyond our clients' expectations. The Director of Client Services is our expert on the metasearch landscape, digital marketing trends, and travel and hospitality industries, paving the way for our Client Services team and setting them up for success.
This role leads the Enterprise Client Services team and ensures that we are exceeding client, publisher, and employee expectations. The Director of Client Services plays a key role in creating and building the team, contributing to the company culture, and owning strategic operational projects and initiatives for the client services team and the greater organization.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- You have 8+ years of work experience in an agency, paid search, or digital advertising space
- You have experience managing multiple people at varying levels
- You possess a deep understanding of metasearch, digital marketing, and the travel and hospitality industries
- You’re technical-minded with a keen eye for product
- You have significant experience with industry-leading marketing/analytics tools
- You have the ability to cultivate meaningful and lasting relationships with publishers, clients, and key industry leaders
- You have a passion for driving organizational growth and strategic results
- You have the ability to lead teams to meet and exceed overall goals
- You’re capable of leading and managing multipoint communication through strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity and can adapt in a fast-growing environment
- You’re detail-oriented and organized
- You can demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively with clients, management, and peers
What you'll do
- You’ll work full-time in a collaborative and high-growth company
- You will train, develop, and coach our Client Services Managers, Senior Managers, and Associate Directors
- You will define best practices for performance pillars for the client services team and uphold execution by our team
- You’ll stay on top of the progress and completion of strategic projects
- You’ll provide high-level checks of client performance and guidance on opportunities
- You will lead informational sessions and training for the client services team
- You’ll host client services meetings and leadership meetings
- You will provide leadership insight on client calls and written communication
- You will provide feedback to the leadership team regarding goals and projects
- You’ll participate in cross-functional teams throughout the company
- You’ll attend quarterly business reviews and client meetings
- You will develop measurable internal goals for the client services team and execute on a monthly, quarterly, and annual level by conducting regular audits of adoption and success
- You’ll manage budgets and forecasts for internal revenue and performance
- You’ll take an active role in the growth and evolution of the Koddi culture
- You’ll assist with sales pitches and onboarding new clients
- You’ll contribute to team knowledge by researching and sharing info on the industry, competitors, and solutions
- You will gain a fundamental understanding of the Koddi technology and service offerings
- You will get to work with a talented team of digital marketing, data, and technology enthusiasts
Who we are…
Forging a better path for travelers through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation.
Getting the experience right, together.
Koddi is a cloud provider of marketing technology for travel brands. Our partners leverage the Koddi platform and its fully automated and customizable reporting features to manage marketing investment for hundreds of thousands of hotel properties globally. We’re proud to be headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas with additional offices in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf.