Koddi is looking for a Digital Marketing Lead to join its growing Enterprise metasearch client services team.
As a Digital Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for partnering with premier travel brands to create data-based, automated solutions to achieve their greater business objectives. You will leverage our industry-leading technology to manage large scale digital marketing campaigns and examine trends to provide valuable and actionable insights to our clients. The primary role of the Digital Marketing Lead Lead is to make our Digital Marketing Analysts successful by clearing the field of obstacles and helping them focus on making an impact for clients. The Digital Marketing Lead serves as our most frequent client contact, often refining or consolidating communication from other points on our team. The Digital Marketing Lead also ensures that each account has a clear service plan, problem solves any challenges, and contributes to the company culture. Koddi is a fast-growing technology company and needs people who are passionate self-starters.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- You have 3-5 years experience in Digital Marketing
- You have a background in Meta, Paid Search, or Display
- You have an agency background (preferred)
- You are self-motivated and results-oriented
- You have experience managing a team
- You have an advanced analytical skill set including the ability to mine data for trends and communicate opportunities effectively with data and visuals
- You are able to help shape and drive strategy for clients
- You’re capable of leading and managing multipoint communication through strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- You have Google Ads Certification (preferred)
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity and can adapt in a fast-growing environment
- You’re detail-oriented and organized
- You can demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively with customers, management, and peers
What you'll do
- You’ll work full-time in a collaborative, high-growth company
- You’ll help the world’s largest travel brands connect travelers with experiences
- You’ll manage, train, develop, and coach the Digital Marketing Analysts
- You will manage any ongoing projects and deliverables while making sure the day-to-day tasks are getting done successfully
- You’ll provide spot checks on client performance and provide steadfast guidance on opportunities they may not see
- You will ensure our client communication is on-point, helpful, and consistent with the Koddi brand
- You’ll push your team to succeed through ongoing feedback, effective 1:1 meetings, career pathing guidance and mentorship to Digital Marketing Analysts
- You will confirm client goals and pacing
- You will organize client calls with a strategic focus
- You’ll keep an eye out for continuous improvement, ensuring that recurring tasks are automated, accounts are audited, and feedback from the team is heard
- You will prepare and coordinate quarterly business reviews for clients, including coaching presentations
- You’ll assist with sales pitches and onboarding new clients
- You will join our team of thought-leaders by contributing and participating in research for industry-leading knowledge
- You’ll lead new publisher and/or product integrations
- You’ll collaborate with your team and provide feedback on new features and product repositioning
- You will review client workload, service plans, and deliverables
- You’ll define, refine, and communicate client strategy
- You will have the opportunity to take part in management training
- You will gain a fundamental understanding of the Koddi technology and service offerings
- You will get to work with a talented team of digital marketing, data, and technology enthusiasts
Who we are
Forging a better path for travelers through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation.
Getting the experience right, together.
Koddi is a cloud provider of marketing technology for travel brands. Our partners leverage the Koddi platform and its fully automated and customizable reporting features to manage marketing investment for hundreds of thousands of hotel properties globally. We’re proud to be headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas with additional offices in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf.