We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Bell in Fort Worth, TX has an immediate need for an experienced Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Architect to support the Future Vertical Lift Systems teams.
The Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Architect defines, develops, and supports analytics systems to ensure timely, accurate, and easy access to data.
- This role will work with multiple military program teams and IT to establish program metrics reporting and develop Digital Thread and Digital Twins to support the full aircraft lifecycle.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to establish requirements and design for data integration, metrics calculation, dashboard, and alerting.
- Develop, monitor, troubleshoot ETL processes.
- Develop, monitor, troubleshoot dashboards.
- Coordinate with IT analytics team on use of available technologies and gap assessments.
- Perform testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or similar technical area.
- At least 8 Years’ Experience – in working with data warehousing and business intelligence in full life cycle development in large enterprise environments
- Experience with MSSQL
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience with Data Warehouse and Data Mart data modeling
- Experience with Azure
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation abilities
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain Secret Security Clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Military aerospace experience is highly preferred or knowledge of aircraft lifecyle and aircraft sustainment
- Product Lifecycle Management system experience (e.g. Dassault Systems Enovia, etc…)
Don’t miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.