We are looking for a tech-savvy and inquisitive Customer Support Specialist to join our growing customer service team. The Customer Support Specialist will provide Koddi with support on both internal and external issues to maximize operational efficiency.
As Customer Support Specialist, you will provide our customers and partners with world class service. You will work closely with all our teams, from client services to engineering, to make sure we are serving our clients effectively.
Who you are….
- You are self-motivated
- You have high energy, impeccable integrity, and a personable demeanor
- You can effectively communicate in an email that informs, solves the problem, and conveys a positive outcome
- You’re detail-oriented and organized
- You possess strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- You’re a strong team player and communicator
- Preferably, you’re experienced with ZenDesk or Salesforce.com
- You can work collaboratively with customers, management, and peers
- You have excellent customer service skills
- You have the ability to make independent decisions while considering the impact to both the client's satisfaction and the financial ramifications for the company
- You have entrepreneurial tendencies and the unrelenting need to find a better way to do things
- You're a self-motivator with strong work ethic and the ability to multitask
- You desire to be a part of the fast-paced, high energy, and high growth experience
What you’ll do…
- You’ll work full-time at a collaborative and growing company
- You’ll help the world’s largest travel brands connect travelers with experiences
- You will get to work with a talented team of digital marketing, data, and technology enthusiasts
- You will investigate business process, technical, and technical issues
- You’ll be in charge of end user communications and updates
- You’ll jump in to end user education and training as needed to help our clients succeed
- You will do all the testing of issues once they have been resolved
- You will create and update processes
- Technical documentation will be a big part of your role
Who we are
Forging a better path for travelers through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation.
Getting the experience right, together.
Koddi is a cloud provider of marketing technology for travel brands. Our partners leverage the Koddi platform and its fully automated and customizable reporting features to manage marketing investment for hundreds of thousands of hotel properties globally. We’re proud to be headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas with additional offices in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf.