Ria is the third largest money transfer company in the world and in addition to money transfer services, Ria offers check cashing and money orders, bill payment, mobile and top ups. Ria has store and agent locations conveniently located around the world that offers convenience to millions of people every day. Join us, take part and make a difference.
Ria is looking for Cashiers for our store. The Cashiers must be fluent in Spanish and English and be able to work a daily flexible schedule, weekends and nights. The ideal candidate has prior experience providing excellent customer service and working in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interact with customers face to face to receive and process all of Rias Financial products such as money transfers, check cashing, money orders and selling and buying foreign currency.
- Accurately verify or enter the customers information in our proprietary system
- Courteously assist customers with various inquiries such as processing transactions, questions about our products, cancellations and providing Ria agent locations
- Identify problems, issues or complaints during queries and propose solutions to management
- Keep up-to-date with Rias products, services and policies
- Balance your cash register and prepare the bank deposit
- Prepare the daily transaction record
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
- Fluent in Spanish (English is desired but not necessary)
- Able to work afternoons (until 8:00 pm), weekends and a daily flexible schedule
- Minimum of three to six months of experience in customer service, or handling cash
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of Excel, Word or other computer systems preferred
- Scheduling availability; ability to work weekends a must/requirement.
- Must have basic computer knowledge in MS Word and Excel.
- Cash handling experience strongly preferred.
- Must have strong customer service skills and ability to sell and provide check cashing, bill payments and other related cash handling services.
- Must have authorization to work in the USA
- Disponibilidad de Horario incluyendo fin de semana
- Bilinge Espaol-Ingls (debe escribrir, leer y hablar en espaol con facilidad)
- Conocimientos Bsicos de Computacin y conocimiento del programa MS Word y Excel
- Experiencia en Caja preferible pero no necesaria
- Debe tener experiencia en servicio al cliente y habilidad para proveer/vender los servicios de envios, tales como cambio de cheque, pago de cuentas y otros servicios donde se maneja dinero
- Autorizacin para trabajar en USA