Bilingual International Logistics Coordinator Fluent in Spanish
Immediate Direct Hire Opportunity in North Fort Worth! Our client has an immediate need for a Bilingual International Logistics Coordinator fluent in Spanish. The International Logistics Coordinator/Customer Service Representative will be based out of the corporate headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
International Logistics Coordinator is responsible for perfecting order fulfillment processes to ensure customer satisfaction. This includes, but not limited to, order entry, pricing verification, shipping approval confirmation, order logistics, customer service and problem resolution, assisting with collections and master file maintenance. Bachelor's degree or 5-years of customer service experience is preferred.
Spanish fluency and multitasking is required, prior experience in a similar role is a plus and strong logistics background is needed. The International Logistics Coordinator is for experienced customer service professionals seeking to apply their skills and knowledge in a meaningful way daily. Those also interested in career advancement are encouraged to apply.
- Ensure perfect order fulfillment and resolve issues as required.
- Gain approval from general sales management to provide billing adjustments.
- Prepare export documentation and documentation for letters of credit payments.
- Follow through of Air Waybill or Bill of Lading to customers.
- Process returned goods authorizations.
- Coordinate shipment inspection with inspection companies.
- Serve as key contact for customers, vendors and service suppliers.
- Maintain internal communications with marketing, sales, supply chain planning, warehouses, and credit management.
- Update customer master information data including clarifying and recommending credit limits in coordination with Credit Management.
- Interact with third party service providers (i.e. Freight Forwarders, Carriers, Terminal/Warehouses, Vendors).
- Process sample requests by following responsible care guidelines and approvals.
- Manage demo equipment inventory and corresponding invoicing.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with regional regulations.
- Track incoming wire-transfers and assist with collection efforts.
- Provide price confirmation to customers, quote or proforma invoice verification between accounting system and customer PO, and maintain communication about pricing to the account manager and general sales management.
- Reply to product availability request.
- Process all billing related adjustments (return, credit/debits, co-op's).
- Investigate and document pricing exceptions.
- Coordinate Quality Notification process by creating detailed reports on customer complaints.
- Direct new business opportunities to correct Inside Territory Managers.
- Coordinate customer queries and requests for product literature, reports, paperwork, quality and product stewardship information.
- Ensure compliance of department protocol.
- Able to travel occasionally to visit strategic customers or assist with trade shows.
- Forward important customer information in a timely manner to the responsible Marketing and General Sales Management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Bachelor degree or 5 years customer service experience (not call center)
- Strong background on Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Ability to build relationships. Team player
- Ability to handle stressful situations