Assistant Director - ( 2000039R )
KinderCare Education is the nation's leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we're united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
If you're passionate about positively impacting the lives of others and making waves in the world of early childhood education, the Assistant Director role might be for you! Assistant Directors play an integral role in leading our centers to success. With KinderCare Education's world-class curriculum, center accreditation process, and talented teaching staff, together our Assistant Directors and Center Directors are changing the world one milestone at a time. As an Assistant Director, you will educate parents, teachers, and leaders on the value of early childhood education and make that value come to life for the children in your center.
When you join our team as an Assistant Center Director you will:
- Assist the Center Director in leading teaching staff, supporting families, and achieving enrollment, accreditation, and operational objectives
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
- Serve in various roles throughout the center as needed including teacher, cook and/or driver
Skills, Education, and Experience
- At least two years of early childhood education experience required, with an understanding of developmentally appropriate practices and the ability to ensure its use in the classroom
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Excellent administrative, organizational, verbal, listening, and communication skills required
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
In addition to a rewarding career that lets you help shape children's futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Discounted child care
- Paid time off
- Education assistance and reimbursement
- Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across 1,700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare® Learning Centers, KinderCare at Work®, Champions® Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schools ™ , Knowledge Beginnings® and The Grove School®.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
: US-Texas-Fort Worth
000561 Fort Worth TX
7901 Oakmont Blvd
Fort Worth 76132
: Teacher and Center Staff
: Feb 12, 2020, 9:59:56 PM