PMG is growing our Client Services team!
- Managing a team of account supervisors, leads, managers and coordinators, their day-to-day work and their overall professional development
- Responsible for the strategy of our clients’ digital campaigns across multiple channels, including display media, social, creative, Client Operations and search (SEM / SEO)
- High level consultancy and guidance around omni-channel media planning and campaign strategy
- Ensuring proper integration of PMG services to maximize results and service experience for our clients and ensure our strategy and messaging in market is “”on-point””
- Overseeing the performance of campaigns, analyzing trends to see threats and opportunities, and working with the team to optimize programs to improve results
- Identifying growth opportunities on your book of accounts, selling the ideas into clients, and working with the team to implement
- Creating and fostering key partner relationships (Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc) so PMG is always at the forefront of opportunities, betas, and overall support
- Owning strategic relationships on the client-side including senior directors and VPs; engaging in regular high level business and strategy conversations to ensure we are driving their business forward
Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of related work experience, plus 4+ years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong management and team development skills
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Record of lasting, mutually beneficial business relationships
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Logical, organized, and ruthless at prioritizing
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to both individually build and fully delegate to a team the construction of a clear, focused presentation for any audience
- Strong presentation skills with proficiency in either PowerPoint or KeyNote
PMG is a digital agency that seeks to inspire people and brands that anything is possible. Driven by shared success, PMG uses strategy, creative, media, and insights to deliver against its mantra of Digital Made for Humans (TM). Founded in Fort Worth, Texas and with offices in Dallas, Austin, Los Angeles, and London, PMG's work for brands like Apple, Beats by Dre, Sephora, Cirque du Soleil and OpenTable runs across 50+ countries globally and has received top industry recognition from Cannes Lions to Adweek Media Plan of the Year.
Ranked by Deloitte, Inc., and Entrepreneur as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, PMG has grown because of its commitment to continuous improvement, business integrity, and cultivating dynamic relationships. That's why the agency has retained 90% or more of its clients over several years, and why Ad Age ranked PMG #5 in its annual Best Places to Work list two years in a row.