Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Back to Job Navigation (Rewards)
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It's why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent's differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent's solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Req ID: 2019-17499
Locations: Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
- Intermediate knowledge of training processes, such as adult learning theories and instructional design principles.
- Effective facilitation skills, such as ability to facilitate open discussion in a less structured environment.
- Effective class preparation skills.
- Ability to coordinate cross state tasks and to interact with employees in all areas of the project.
- Ability to analyze effectiveness of training and to independently implement, with guidance from the training supervisor, appropriate solutions without compromising instructional design and adult learning theory.
- Ability to coach, mentor and provide effective feedback regarding performance.
- Position requires ability to travel to multiple sites within the State of Indiana based on training needs.
- Education: some college with 1 plus years' experience in facilitation/trainer role or HS diploma or GED and 3 plus years' experience with Indiana Eligibility Public Assistance Programs.
- Must be able to travel up to 20 – 40 % of time to multiple sites within the State of Indiana
- Extensive knowledge of Policy and Guidelines in relation to Indiana Eligibility Public Assistance Programs (SNAP,TANF, and Health Coverage) preferred.
- Experience working in ICES, FACTS and SMART
- Bachelor's Degree
- Coaching, training, or teaching experience
- Training / Teaching Certification(s)
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit“ button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.